Sex differences in the Ilia of a known sex and age sample of fetal and infant Skeletons
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 191–195, February 1980
How to Cite
Weaver, D. S. (1980), Sex differences in the Ilia of a known sex and age sample of fetal and infant Skeletons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 52: 191–195. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330520205
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1979
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 1978
- Research and Publication Fund Grant from the Graduate School of Wake Forest University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!