An electromyographic study of serratus anterior in atelines and Alouatta: Implications for hominoid evolution
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 323–334, March 1980
How to Cite
Stern, J. T., Wells, J. P., Jungers, W. L. and Vangor, A. K. (1980), An electromyographic study of serratus anterior in atelines and Alouatta: Implications for hominoid evolution. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 52: 323–334. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330520304
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 1979
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!