Gc (vitamin D binding protein) subtype polymorphism and variants distribution among Saharan, Middle East, and African populations
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 435–441, March 1980
How to Cite
Constans, J., Lefevre-Witier, Ph., Richard, P. and Jaeger, G. (1980), Gc (vitamin D binding protein) subtype polymorphism and variants distribution among Saharan, Middle East, and African populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 52: 435–441. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330520315
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 1979
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!