The metaconule: A morphologic and familial analysis of a molar cusp in humans
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 349–358, September 1980
How to Cite
Harris, E. F. and Bailit, H. L. (1980), The metaconule: A morphologic and familial analysis of a molar cusp in humans. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 53: 349–358. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330530306
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 1980
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!