Genetic polymorphisms in isolated Sherpa populations of Nepal
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 369–373, September 1980
How to Cite
Bangham, C. R.M. and Howarth, S. E. (1980), Genetic polymorphisms in isolated Sherpa populations of Nepal. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 53: 369–373. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330530308
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 1980
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1979
- The Lilian Frances Hind Bequest
- The Medical Research Council
- The Ministry of Overseas Development
- The Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!