Craniofacial growth of fetal Macaca nemestrina: A cephalometric roentgenographic study
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 407–421, September 1980
How to Cite
Sirianni, J. E. and Newell-Morris, L. (1980), Craniofacial growth of fetal Macaca nemestrina: A cephalometric roentgenographic study. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 53: 407–421. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330530312
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 1980
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!