Estimating prehistoric American Indian population size for united states area: Implications of the nineteenth century population decline and nadir
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 47–53, May 1981
How to Cite
Thornton, R. and Marsh-Thornton, J. (1981), Estimating prehistoric American Indian population size for united states area: Implications of the nineteenth century population decline and nadir. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 55: 47–53. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330550108
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 1980
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!