Reindeer Chukchi and Siberian Eskimos: Studies on blood groups, serum proteins, and red cell enzymes with regard to genetic heterogeneity
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 121–128, May 1981
How to Cite
Sukernik, R. I., Lemza, S. V., Karaphet, T. M. and Osipova, L. P. (1981), Reindeer Chukchi and Siberian Eskimos: Studies on blood groups, serum proteins, and red cell enzymes with regard to genetic heterogeneity. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 55: 121–128. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330550116
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 1980
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!