Medial pterygoid muscle activity during the closing and compressive phases of human mastication
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 359–367, July 1981
How to Cite
Hannam, A. G. and Wood, W. W. (1981), Medial pterygoid muscle activity during the closing and compressive phases of human mastication. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 55: 359–367. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330550310
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1981
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!