Strontium and diet at Hayonim Cave
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 131–137, October 1981
How to Cite
Sillen, A. (1981), Strontium and diet at Hayonim Cave. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 56: 131–137. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330560204
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1981
- Center for Oral Health Research, University of Pennsylvania
- Hebrew University/University of Pennsylvania Exchange Program
- Wenner Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!