The morphology and wear of the lingual notch in macaques and langurs
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 7–14, January 1983
How to Cite
Teaford, M. F. (1983), The morphology and wear of the lingual notch in macaques and langurs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 60: 7–14. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330600103
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 1982
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 1982
- NIH National Service Award. Grant Number: 1-F32-DE05312
- The Whitaker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!