Cross-sectional geometry of Pecos Pueblo femora and tibiae—A biomechanical investigation: II. Sex, age, and side differences
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 383–400, March 1983
How to Cite
Ruff, C. B. and Hayes, W. C. (1983), Cross-sectional geometry of Pecos Pueblo femora and tibiae—A biomechanical investigation: II. Sex, age, and side differences. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 60: 383–400. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330600309
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1982
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!