A replication technique for scanning electron microscopy: Applications for anthropologists
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 255–261, November 1983
How to Cite
Rose, J. J. (1983), A replication technique for scanning electron microscopy: Applications for anthropologists. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 62: 255–261. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330620305
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1983
- NSF. Grant Numbers: BNS 80-21397, BNS 80-1397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!