A critique of some regression adjustments used in allometric size “correction” in numerical taxonomy
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 305–309, November 1983
How to Cite
Hartman, S. E. (1983), A critique of some regression adjustments used in allometric size “correction” in numerical taxonomy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 62: 305–309. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330620309
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!