Long bone growth variation among Arikara skeletal populations
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 13–20, January 1984
How to Cite
Jantz, R. L. and Owsley, D. W. (1984), Long bone growth variation among Arikara skeletal populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 63: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330630103
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 1983
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 1982
- NSF Grant. Grant Number: BNS 81022650
- Material was originally excavated by Dr. William Bass under NSF Grants GS831 and GS1653, and a grant from the National Geographic Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!