Assortative marriage for physical characteristics in newlyweds
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 185–190, June 1984
How to Cite
Pennock-Román, M. (1984), Assortative marriage for physical characteristics in newlyweds. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 64: 185–190. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330640212
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1982
- NIH Grant. Grant Number: MH-23642
- NSF Grant. Grant Number: BNS-77-00900K
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!