Demographic components of gene frequency change in free-ranging macaques on Cayo Santiago
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 223–231, July 1984
How to Cite
Ober, C., Olivier, T. J., Sade, D. S., Schneider, J. M., Cheverud, J. and Buettner-Janusch, J. (1984), Demographic components of gene frequency change in free-ranging macaques on Cayo Santiago. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 64: 223–231. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330640304
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1983
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: SOC75-17426
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: BNS76-11853
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: BNS76-01430
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: BNS77-14882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!