Mechanisms of honing in the male baboon canine
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 47–60, September 1984
How to Cite
Walker, A. (1984), Mechanisms of honing in the male baboon canine. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 65: 47–60. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330650108
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 1984
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1983
- NSF. Grant Number: BNS 7824499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!