Multifactorial determination of skeletal age at death: A method and blind tests of its accuracy
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 1–14, September 1985
How to Cite
Lovejoy, C. O., Meindl, R. S., Mensforth, R. P. and Barton, T. J. (1985), Multifactorial determination of skeletal age at death: A method and blind tests of its accuracy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 68: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330680102
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 1985
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 1985
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!