Neural control of quadrupedal and bipedal stance: Implications for the evolution of erect posture
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 93–105, January 1986
How to Cite
Dunbar, D. C., Horak, F. B., Macpherson, J. M. and Rushmer, D. S. (1986), Neural control of quadrupedal and bipedal stance: Implications for the evolution of erect posture. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 69: 93–105. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330690111
- Issue online: 29 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 1985
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!