Dental reduction in post-pleistocene Nubia
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 349–363, July 1986
How to Cite
Calcagno, J. M. (1986), Dental reduction in post-pleistocene Nubia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 70: 349–363. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330700310
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 1986
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 1985
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: BNS-8114920
- Marshall Award from the American Scandinavian Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!