Hominid footprints at laetoli: Facts and interpretations
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 485–514, April 1987
How to Cite
White, T. D. and Suwa, G. (1987), Hominid footprints at laetoli: Facts and interpretations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 72: 485–514. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330720409
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 1986
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!