Polymorphism of the vitamin D binding protein (DBP) among primates: An evolutionary analysis
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 365–377, July 1987
How to Cite
Constans, J., Gouaillard, C., Bouissou, C. and Dugoujon, J. M. (1987), Polymorphism of the vitamin D binding protein (DBP) among primates: An evolutionary analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 73: 365–377. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330730307
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!