Postcanine tooth size in female primates
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 47–54, September 1987
How to Cite
Cochard, L. R. (1987), Postcanine tooth size in female primates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 74: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330740105
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1986
- NSF Grant. Grant Number: BNS-7910180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!