Effects of sexual dimorphism in body size on feeding postural behavior of Sumatran orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus)
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 143–148, October 1987
How to Cite
Cant, J. G. H. (1987), Effects of sexual dimorphism in body size on feeding postural behavior of Sumatran orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 74: 143–148. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330740202
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!