Seed-eating by West African cercopithecines, with reference to the possible evolution of bilophodont molars
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 303–327, March 1988
How to Cite
Happel, R. (1988), Seed-eating by West African cercopithecines, with reference to the possible evolution of bilophodont molars. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 75: 303–327. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330750303
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 1987
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1986
- Fulbright fellowship
- Explorers Club
- Department of Anthropology, Harvard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!