Small tooth sizes in a nineteenth century South Carolina plantation slave series
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 411–420, March 1989
How to Cite
Harris, E. F. and Rathbun, T. A. (1989), Small tooth sizes in a nineteenth century South Carolina plantation slave series. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 78: 411–420. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330780309
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!