Prehistoric “fish-eaters” along the eastern Arabian coasts: Dental variation, morphology, and oral health in the Ra's al-Hamra community (Qurum, Sultanate of Oman, 5th–4th millennia BC)
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 575–594, April 1989
How to Cite
Macchiarelli, R. (1989), Prehistoric “fish-eaters” along the eastern Arabian coasts: Dental variation, morphology, and oral health in the Ra's al-Hamra community (Qurum, Sultanate of Oman, 5th–4th millennia BC). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 78: 575–594. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330780411
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!