Hardness as a basis of fruit choice in two sympatric primates
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 5–15, January 1990
How to Cite
Kinzey, W. G. and Norconk, M. A. (1990), Hardness as a basis of fruit choice in two sympatric primates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 81: 5–15. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330810103
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 1989
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1989
- World Wildlife Fund-US
- City University Research Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BNS-8009330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!