The capitular joint of the first rib in primates: A re-evaluation of the proposed link to locomotion
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 431–439, August 1990
How to Cite
Stern, J. T. and Jungers, W. L. (1990), The capitular joint of the first rib in primates: A re-evaluation of the proposed link to locomotion. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 82: 431–439. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330820405
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!