Age- and sex-associated variations in the directional asymmetry of rhesus macaque forelimb bones
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 211–218, October 1990
How to Cite
Helmkamp, R. C. and Falk, D. (1990), Age- and sex-associated variations in the directional asymmetry of rhesus macaque forelimb bones. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 83: 211–218. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330830210
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!