New fossil platyrrhine tali from the early miocene of Argentina
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 403–418, December 1990
How to Cite
Meldrum, D. J. (1990), New fossil platyrrhine tali from the early miocene of Argentina. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 83: 403–418. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330830402
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!