Mechanical surface analysis of bone: A case study of cut marks and enamel hypoplasia on a neolithic cranium from Sweden
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 113–125, February 1991
How to Cite
During, E. M. and Nilsson, L. (1991), Mechanical surface analysis of bone: A case study of cut marks and enamel hypoplasia on a neolithic cranium from Sweden. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 84: 113–125. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330840202
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1990
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1989
- Royal Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!