Plantigrady and foot adaptation in African apes: Implications for hominid origins
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 29–58, September 1992
How to Cite
Gebo, D. L. (1992), Plantigrady and foot adaptation in African apes: Implications for hominid origins. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 89: 29–58. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330890105
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!