Spatial autocorrelation invalidates the Dow-Cheverud test
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 257–264, October 1992
How to Cite
Oden, N. L. (1992), Spatial autocorrelation invalidates the Dow-Cheverud test. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 89: 257–264. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330890209
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 1988
- NSF Grant. Grant Number: BSR8614383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!