Sexual dimorphism in large-bodied primates: The case of the subfossil lemurs
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 315–334, March 1993
How to Cite
Godfrey, L. R., Lyon, S. K. and Sutherland, M. R. (1993), Sexual dimorphism in large-bodied primates: The case of the subfossil lemurs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 90: 315–334. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330900306
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!