Postcranial robusticity in Homo. III: Ontogeny
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 35–54, January 1994
How to Cite
Ruff, C. B., Walker, A. and Trinkaus, E. (1994), Postcranial robusticity in Homo. III: Ontogeny. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 93: 35–54. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330930103
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1993
- Supported in part by the National Science Foundation, the L.S.B. Leakey Foundation, the University of New Mexico, and John Simon Guggenheim Memorial and John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!