Four-million-year-Old hominids from East Lake Turkana, Kenya
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 55–65, January 1994
How to Cite
Coffing, K., Feibel, C., Leakey, M. and Walker, A. (1994), Four-million-year-Old hominids from East Lake Turkana, Kenya. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 93: 55–65. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330930104
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!