Biological differentiation at predynastic Naqada, Egypt: An analysis of dental morphological traits
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 427–433, April 1994
How to Cite
Johnson, A. L. and Lovell, N. C. (1994), Biological differentiation at predynastic Naqada, Egypt: An analysis of dental morphological traits. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 93: 427–433. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330930403
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1993
- Research supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada research grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!