Seed-breaking forces exerted by orang-utans with their teeth in captivity and a new technique for estimating forces produced in the Wild
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 365–378, July 1994
How to Cite
Lucas, P. W., Peters, C. R. and Arrandale, S. R. (1994), Seed-breaking forces exerted by orang-utans with their teeth in captivity and a new technique for estimating forces produced in the Wild. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 94: 365–378. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330940306
- Issue online: 29 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!