Note and Comment
Uniformitarianism and fossil species: A reply to Dr. Julius Kieser
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 98–102, September 1994
How to Cite
Cope, D. A. and Lacy, M. G. (1994), Uniformitarianism and fossil species: A reply to Dr. Julius Kieser. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 95: 98–102. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330950112
- Issue online: 29 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!