Genetic variation in North Africa and Eurasia: Neolithic demic diffusion vs. paleolithic colonisation
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 137–154, October 1994
How to Cite
Barbujani, G., Pilastro, A., De Domenico, S. and Renfrew, C. (1994), Genetic variation in North Africa and Eurasia: Neolithic demic diffusion vs. paleolithic colonisation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 95: 137–154. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330950203
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!