Major gene for percent of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin in Tibetan highlanders
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 271–276, November 1994
How to Cite
Beall, C. M., Blangero, J., Williams-Blangero, S. and Goldstein, M. C. (1994), Major gene for percent of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin in Tibetan highlanders. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 95: 271–276. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330950303
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1992
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Program for Advanced Study and Research in China
- National Geographic Society
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!