Euclidean distance matrix analysis: Confidence intervals for form and growth differences
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 73–86, September 1995
How to Cite
Lele, S. and Richtsmeier, J. T. (1995), Euclidean distance matrix analysis: Confidence intervals for form and growth differences. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 98: 73–86. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330980107
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 1992
- NSF. Grant Number: DBS-9209083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!