Muscular and osseous anatomy of the primate anterior temporal fossa and the functions of the postorbital septum
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 275–306, November 1995
How to Cite
Ross, C. (1995), Muscular and osseous anatomy of the primate anterior temporal fossa and the functions of the postorbital septum. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 98: 275–306. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330980304
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!