Effect of prism orientation and loading direction on contact stresses in prismatic enamel of primates: Implications for interpreting wear patterns
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 126, Issue 4, pages 427–434, April 2005
How to Cite
Shimizu, D., Macho, G. A. and Spears, I. R. (2005), Effect of prism orientation and loading direction on contact stresses in prismatic enamel of primates: Implications for interpreting wear patterns. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 126: 427–434. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20031
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2003
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/00025/A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!