Human body mass estimation: A comparison of “morphometric” and “mechanical” methods
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 331–342, December 2004
How to Cite
Auerbach, B. M. and Ruff, C. B. (2004), Human body mass estimation: A comparison of “morphometric” and “mechanical” methods. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 125: 331–342. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20032
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2003
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Miami University Joanna Jackson Goldman Memorial Prize, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!