Comparative postcranial body shape and locomotion in Chlorocebus aethiops and Cercopithecus mitis
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 231–239, June 2005
How to Cite
Anapol, F., Turner, T.R., Mott, C.S. and Jolly, C.J. (2005), Comparative postcranial body shape and locomotion in Chlorocebus aethiops and Cercopithecus mitis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 127: 231–239. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20055
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2003
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BNS77-03322, DBS-9221795, BNS81-04435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!