Humeral cross-sectional morphology from 18th century Quebec prisoners of war: Limits to activity reconstruction
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 311–317, March 2005
How to Cite
Weiss, E. (2005), Humeral cross-sectional morphology from 18th century Quebec prisoners of war: Limits to activity reconstruction. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 126: 311–317. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20069
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!