News and Views
Research trends in human osteology: A content analysis of papers published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 98–109, September 2005
How to Cite
Stojanowski, C. M. and Buikstra, J. E. (2005), Research trends in human osteology: A content analysis of papers published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 98–109. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20088
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!